|Dimensions||61 × 20 × 20 cm|
32/XS, 34/S, 36/M, 38/L, 40/XL, 42/XXL
ALMOST PERFECT PRO™ YOGA MAT – 6MM STANDARD Length – Black
In a world that produces much more than it needs, here at Manduka we are trying to limit the environmental impact we have off the mat. We don’t destroy any of our products that we think have a life still to be lived. Shop our collection of Almost Perfect products, and save a mat from a landfill. Manduka Almost Perfect PRO mats are all unique but still 100% PRO performance – with their one of a kind touch.
The Almost Perfect mats may differ in appearance and dimensions from the Manduka’s manufacturing specification in ways such as:
- May differ in length, thickness or weight
- May have surface imperfections
- May have nicks on the bottom side
- May differ in color/logo
- May have variations in cut, i.e. may be cut askew
All the mats have been quality tested and has the same performance as the standard PRO-mats. While the Lifetime Guarantee doesn’t apply to “Almost Perfect” PRO-mats, we know they will last (and you will love them) for many years to come!
|Standard||3.4kg||180cm x 66cm||6mm|
(dimensions can vary on the Almost Perfect mats)
All PRO Series mats have a closed-cell surface, which will never absorb moisture. Because of this, if you are warm/sweaty at all, the mat will feel slippery, so we always recommend pairing it with one of our hand towels to absorb moisture and provide extra traction or to apply our yoga grip gel during your practice. If you’re practicing hot yoga, we recommend a mat towel for full mat coverage. For towel guidance read our guide to yoga towels and check out this blog post for more tips to decrease slip and increase grip.
Crafted in Germany from PVC. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
- Standard: 3.4kg; 180cm x 66cm; 6mm thick (dimensions can vary on the Almost Perfect mats)
- Extra Long: 4.3kg; 215cm x 66cm; 6mm thick (dimensions can vary on the Almost Perfect mats)
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-practice cleanup a breeze
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces
- Proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Professional medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Pro Tip: We recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our equa® hand towels or yogitoes® hand towels (read our guide to yoga towels) to absorb moisture and increase grip or improve your grip with our yoga grip gel. During a more warm/sweaty practice we recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our equa® mat towels or yogitoes® mat towels
- While the Lifetime Guarantee doesn’t apply to “Almost Perfect” PRO Series, we know they will last (and you will love them) for many years to come!
- The Almost Perfect mats may differ in appearance and dimensions from original
For daily refresh: Keep your PRO mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka’s mat wash & refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.
For thorough clean: Use Manduka’s botanical mat cleaner.
For further mat care guidance, check out our mat care guide.
Other cleaning solutions are not tested nor recommended. Other cleaning solutions or disinfectants (including home-made and those provided by studios which are not from Manduka) can lead to a negative impact on the performance and/or long-term damages to the mat .
To Break In: The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. slipping while breaking the mat in? We recommend to use a hand or mat towel on the surface of the mat.
To Store: Roll the PRO Series with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
Designed to last years, the PRO Series curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, the PRO Series are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances. Crafted in Germany.
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder